16 September 2013

September's Cleveland Flea

From the Cleveland Flea this weekend:









The September Cleveland Flea was this past weekend and O T L was a lucky participant! This month was definitely the best yet and I feel like the event is really finding its groove.  The crowd was amazing (thanks for stopping to say "Hi!") and the weather was perfect once the sun came out. 

I was put in great a spot in front of the food vendors and bier garden, in between those bright dahlias from Holly Ridge Nursery and a cute vintage tent where I scored the painted donkey. Ode VintagePlayhaus Design, Oceanne Jewelry and Hunt/Gather Jewelry, four of my other favorites at the Flea, were just around the corner. Unfortunately, as the only worker of my tent, I didn't get to stray too far.  But, I was lucky enough to have cool stuff all around me from the get go! I brought a few pieces from the FW13 collection and they were really well received and I hope to have that out by sometime early October (!)

Were you at the Flea this weekend? Any other great vendors that you recommend? I plan of being a part of the OktoberFlea (10/12), but I definitely have to find someone who will help me man the table so that I can check out the rest of the good stuff I've been missing!

If you missed the seeing the jewelry at the Flea this past weekend, you can see me in a few more spots this month:

Sept 19 - Banyan Tree Fall Styling Event - 6 to 9 pm - 2242 Professor Ave
Sept 22 - Sunday Market - 10 to 3 pm - Ohio City

2 comments:

  1. I really need to check out the Cleveland Flea! I've heard so many good things about it. Plus, I'd love to get one of your necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl-- It's a really great event, Stephanie puts a lot of brain energy and elbow grease into it. There's great stuff for people to shop and look at and lots of little demos and workshops. Definitely stop by and say "hey!" f you end up coming out to the next few : )

      Delete