24 October 2012

Want it: Micaela Greg Knitwear

[It's supposed to be a lot getting colder out... eventually.  I think.  So, in order to divert any cold-weather complaints (sadly, for which I am known) I'll be using the impending chill as an excuse to stock pile some handmade, layering pieces to my otherwise barren, fall wardrobe.  The Micaela Greg A/W 2012 Collection has just the right amount of geometric patterning and neutral knits to empty my already-almost-empty) wallet quite quickly.



Sisters Marie and Karen Protesta and have an extensive/life-long background in fashion and design and use their know-how to create 'visually bold knitwear, both with an artful quality and boyishly cool aesthetic.'  I'm loving every little bit!  See the rest of the collection here.]






via Blog Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment