09 October 2012

Collection 007 / black + white + gold

[A collection of class, simplicity and contrast, inspired by that fine-looking specimen of a black cat wearing a gold collar.]


1 / classy cat  2 / golden bangles, top: another feather, mid: forever21 and bottom: on the lookout 
3 / sneakers to die for, adidas  4 / some big bling for your man  5 / Biggie lyrics are always relevant  
10 / b&w decor + cat print  11 / the always fab, Janelle Monae 



1 / classy cat  2 / golden bangles, top: another feather, mid: forever21 and bottom: on the lookout 
3 / sneakers to die for, adidas  4 / some big bling for your man  5 / Biggie lyrics are always relevant  
10 / b&w decor + cat print  11 / the always fab, Janelle Monae 

See past OTL collections right here >!

4 comments:

  1. I love this arrangement. I also just checked out your shop and LOVE what I'm seeing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lo! Everything from blogging to making jewelry is so satisfying, but it's even better when you get an internet high five for it :) You have a really great blog yourself -- I'm a fan!

      Delete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. jewels for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. unique garnet rings

    ReplyDelete