01 June 2012

Crave // FALCONWRIGHT

[Hey cute clutch, HEY.]

all images via falconwright.

The handmade accessory line, FALCONWRIGHT epitomizes everything I love about the whole creative and crafty movement that is booming right now: Fun, artistic collabs with friends; adorable, quality goods; little peeks at the handmade process; and faces to go along with the things you buy and love.  I'm a big fan of what these ladies do, both together and on their own (here and here).  Plus, they have me jonesing for a weekend trip to Toronto ASAP, a fine (close-ish) city that somehow never really got any blips on my radar previously.

I'm pumped that they've seen so much success and still turn out a fabulous collection of goodies that are literally flying off the internet.  And since I just got my first ever, official on-the-lookout business cards done, I better snatch up a cute, patterned card holder before everything is sold out!  Shop the newest additions to their store and check out the FALCONWRIGHT blog for some laughs and serious, screen printing know-how.

No comments:

Post a Comment