11 June 2011

...And we're back?

hello, little antstalking kitty
          IMG_0010

OK OK I am back.

The boy is traveling cross country to scoop up a friend, so Sir Kittles and I are left to our own, uninterrupted devices. We spent a few hours outside napping in the sun, lightly flicking spiders off our legs, drinking a random beer and snapping away. That scaredy cat LOVES being in the grass. Loud noises aside, when I take him outside he goes from fat house kitty to rather primal and wild-cat-like. He's a great muse and I must admit the color of his eyes looks great against his dark fur and the abundant greenery.

Anyway, first my iPhone died. (I love that thing by the way.) Then my camera battery died. Then I ran out of film. I told you it was a photography day! So now we're inside for further (cat) napping and uploading of images. And the essence of staying on track, here's where I hop of said blog wagon and am off to upload and revive my Flickr account. YIP!

ps. Here are some of my favorite photography blogs are probably the inspiration that got me from "I want to take more photographs" to "I am taking more photographs."  Peep game, you will not be disappointed:
1// bigBANG Studio
2// for me, for you
3// sweetfineday

No comments:

Post a Comment