30 June 2011

Wedding Weekend

What a Weekend.

Two main goals were to take tons of pictures and have a lovely time celebrating with friends and OH SNAP did I ever accomplish both.  I think my total on pictures was 400.  Snapping, snapping, snapping, breath, eat, drink, snap snap snap.

The best part about taking some many pictures is that I will remember this weekend forever - even the (dance party) parts I don't recall so well...The worst part about taking so many pictures is that nearly 1/2 of them suck and needed to be deleted.  But I did get a few that will warm my heart and make me laugh for years to come.  And that's what it's all about right?*






ps. *Although I love my point and shoot, I will be upgrading to a real, big girl camera very soon.  Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment